Growth solutions for SMEs
Our focus is on finding the right solution for your needs with finance options that will help achieve your business vision
When you are looking for finance for your business, finding the right solution is crucial to ensuring you achieve your goal. With so many lenders offering hundreds of products, finding what you are looking for isn’t easy.
Elite Edge Business Finance can help you find the finance for your business ambitions. With access to over 150 lenders, who all have different specialities, procedures and requirements, we can take the hard work off your hands. By taking the time to fully understand your business, combined with our experience in commercial lending, we can put forward a detailed application that will accurately reflect your business to the lender and what you are looking to achieve.
Let us help you grow your business through the most suitable commercial lending solution for your requirements.
“A goal without a plan is just a wish”
ANTOINE DE SAINT – EXUPERY
- Available to trading business or commercial investors
- Duration of up to 25 years available
- Interest only or Fixed rate options
WHY A COMMERCIAL MORTGAGE?
- If you are currently paying rent for your office/plant/factory it could save you money on monthly repayments
- Chance to invest in the future of your business
- Are you looking to develop or extend your existing property?
- Generally low interest rates as borrowing is secured against an asset (the property itself)
- Potential to earn rental income for you and/or your business.
- To be used for residential investment opportunities
- HMO, AST and Buy to let mortgage available
- Terms can go up to 30 years
- Interest only and Fixed rate options
WHY AN INVESTEMENT MORTGAGE?
- Rental values are rising
- Earn a residual income
- Getting a mortgage over paying in cash allows you to improve your cashflow situation as well as invest in other properties or areas.
- Long term investment opportunity
- Available on residential, commercial or mixed developments
- Allows you to pay for building and development costs
- Available on new build projects, redevelopments & major renovations
- Term is generally 12 to 18 months
- Interest roll up options available
WHY DEVELOPMENT FINANCE?
- Allows you flexibility with your development
- May give you a stronger negotiating position with suppliers
- You will need to commit less of your own cash to the project and therefore easing any cash flow worries
- May allow you to take on a larger project than previously undertaken.
SHORT TERM FUNDING / BRIDGING FINANCE
- Duration of loan is typically 2 weeks to 12 months (there are exceptions to this rule!)
- As the name suggests it is typically for a short-term requirement
- Can be put in place very quickly if required
WHY SHORT TERM/BRIDGING FINANCE?
- It is a great solution to enable you to take advantage of a deal that has become available
- Allows you to access fund quickly
- Ensures you don’t miss out on a great deal because of timing
- Often used when purchasing in an auction
- Form of finance already used by around 50,000 UK businesses
- Send your invoices to a 3rd party at a discounted rate
- Factoring company generally manages credit control as well as chasing and collecting payments
- Selective invoice options available
WHY FACTORING/INVOICE FINANCE?
- Unlock funds that are tied up in your unpaid invoices
- Helps cash flow of the business
- Take away the burden, time and expense of credit control
- Split the cost of equipment over the course of its useful life span
- Fixed monthly payments
- Generally, 12 months up to 5 years.
- Options of Hire Purchase, Finance Lease and Operating lease.
- Also available on refinancing current equipment
WHY ASSET FINANCE?
- Allows you to spread the cost of purchasing the asset and therefore help cashflow
- Frees up cash to be invested elsewhere in the business
- Only pay for the machine as it benefits your business and not in one up front cost
BUSINESS LOANS (SECURED AND UNSECURED)
- Available unsecured or secured
- Any amount is possible
- Flexible terms dependent on your circumstances and requirements
- Wide variety of funders available to ensure you get the best for your business
- Available to businesses from start up to large corporate organisations
WHY A BUSINESS LOAN?
- Use to ensure your business survives, grows and thrives
- Long or short-term options
- Can be used to purchase a specific item or as working capital
- All status lending
PEER TO PEER FINANCE
- Rapidly growing area of business funding
- Lending money using online services that match lenders and borrowers.
- Many funders available to match almost any scenario
WHY WHY PEER TO PEER LENDING?
- Lenders have low overheads as mostly online therefore can pass this benefit on to businesses
- Speedy solutions
- Often a fast and flexible solution
PLUS, many other more specialist areas of lending. Please Contact Us today to discuss your finance requirements and we will do everything we can to match your ambitions and plans with an appropriate lender, supporting you every step of the way.